Due to continued growth Had-Fab Ltd are recruiting for CNC Machine Operator/Setters. We are looking for a hardworking, dynamic self-starter who is capable of learning quickly and keen to develop their skills to join our workshop team.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Set and operate fabrication/metalworking CNC Machines.
- Adhere to Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Ensure accurate data reporting by clocking on and off job cards.
Skills and Experience required;
- Previous CNC Machining experience essential.
- Must be reliable with the flexibility to work day-shift and night-shift.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Structural steelwork experience would be advantageous.
- Programming experience preferred.
- Driving License preferred but not essential.
In return, you will be offered a very competitive machine operator starting salary with an excellent benefits package while working in a safe, rewarding environment.
If interested please send in an application including your CV to email@example.com