We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join Had Fab’s finance team where you will be working closely with the Financial Controller and be responsible for the financial accounts of three diverse group companies.
Had Fab is a fast paced progressive, growing company and we are looking for ambitious, dynamic, self-starters who are capable of learning quickly and keen to develop their skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to join a growing organisation and gain commercial experience dealing with all departmental managers.
Had Fab is a leading player in design, detailing, fabrication and installation in the structural steel sector covering multiple industries including power transmission, rail, construction and renewables.
Key activities will include:
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Prepare Monthly Management accounts pack for three Group companies
- Involvement in the ongoing improvement of financial systems and processes in line with appropriate accounting standards
- Provide accurate monthly variance analysis
- Prepare and maintain accurate monthly WIP status
- Monthly accrual / prepayment posting / balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with operations to monitor stock / reconcile stock
- Year end Audit schedules / file preparation
- Liaise with Auditors to complete year end in a timely manner
- VAT Return / PAYE NI
- Work on weekly cashflow reporting
- Control Debtor collections
- Produce / Review fortnightly Project Contract Reviews
- Supervise Sage payroll processing
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ICAS)
- Ability to engage positively with various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- ERP & Computer literacy including excellent spreadsheet skills. Spreadsheet modelling skills essential
- Continually challenge current business processes to deliver system improvements
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive improvements in finance processes
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Hours are: Mon-Fri 8.00am to 17.00pm. Remote work available
Benefits: Death in service, BUPA
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Driving licence essential
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to MartinWard@hadfabltd.co.uk