Due to continuing growth we are currently recruiting for experienced time served Fabricator Welders to join our team. You will be joining a busy and growing workforce carrying out MIG/TIG welding and fabrication of steel and aluminium structures.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to:
- Read and interpret detailed fabrication drawings for weld sizes and dimensions
- Understand weld procedures and weld plans
- Fabricate to a high standard, accurately measuring and working to tolerances
- Complete all fabrication tasks as assigned by the supervisor/chargehand accurately and efficiently
- Operate fabrication machinery, overhead cranes and hand tools safely and effectively
- Perform steel cutting, burning and grinding to a high standard
- Inspection of own work to ensure it meets the company’s high quality standards
We are looking for a motivated individual whose skills include:
- Experience of MIG Welding using carbon steel procedures
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- Structural steelwork experience
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of booking on/off jobs using MRP system
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Hours are: Mon-Thurs 8.00am to 16.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 15.30pm. Overtime when available.
Holiday pay: Calculated at basic rate x 1.33
Benefits: Death in service
Driving licence preferred but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 /hour
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to Alan.Robertson@hadfabltd.co.uk