We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join Had Fab’s commercial team to ensure timely and cost-effective availability of all materials and services required to deliver the production plan and, also support the wider business with general procurement requirements.
Had Fab is a fast paced progressive, growing company and we are looking for ambitious, dynamic, self-starters who are capable of learning quickly and keen to develop their skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have a working knowledge of strategic sourcing and supply development.
Had Fab is a leading player in design, detailing, fabrication and installation in the structural steel sector covering multiple industries including power transmission, rail, construction and renewables.
Key activities will include:
- Collaborate with other depts to determine material requirements to deliver program plans
- Manage all purchasing functions including order processing, delivery, quality.
- Maintain and update ERP system
- Continuously improve procurement strategies and processes.
- Monitoring and forecasting stock levels and ensuring price listings are up to date.
- Maintain supplier approval and assessment processes and carry out audits
- Maintain and provide quantifiable data for management reporting.
- Good understanding of the purchasing and stock control processes
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to continuously improve
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Relevant degree and/or professional qualification
Salary dependent on experience
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Supply Chain Specialist