Project: 80m met mast
- The mast was the largest Eurocode design we have undertaken.
- The mast model includes over 460 nodes and over 900 structural elements.
- Special consideration of tower Eurocode standards were needed, for specific section design and loading criteria.
- Civil grillage steelwork was designed in-house.
- The mast is split into deliverable modules, 6m in length each.
Scope of the project: The project involved the design, fabrication and trial erection of an 80m met mast. The product was then successfully galvanised and completed to the customer’s specifications.
Outcome: The successful design and fabrication of an 80m met mast, with a quick turnaround time whilst maintaining an incredibly high-quality product.
Take a look at more case studies.
If you have a project you’d like to get off the ground with the team at Had-Fab, contact us to get started.