HAD FAB ARE EXHIBITING AT ENERGY X 2022 AT THE NEWBURY RACECOURSE 15 JUNE 2022
Had Fab are exhibiting at Energy X 2022 South at the Newbury Racecourse 15 June 2022.
Our Business Development and Sales team including Anthony G Jones our Business Development Executive and Imtiyaaz Hussain our Key Account Manager will be on the Had Fab Stand A03 during the Exhibition.
Energy X is established as a key event for the Power T&D and Rail Industries where innovation meets implementation. The industry is facing some huge challenges in achieving Net Zero whilst maintaining safe and reliable networks.
The exhibition brings together DNOs, National Grid, Ofgem, Government, principal contractors, OEMS and World Class suppliers and industrial manufacturers and professionals.
We are looking forward to meeting existing and new clients and supply chain partners.
Had Fab provides fabricated steelwork solutions (Steel and Aluminium) to Power TD & Rail industry which includes:
- Lattice – Towers & Pylons – OHE/ OHL 132kV > 275kV > 400kV
- Substation – OEM – Support Structures – 33kV > 66kV > 132kV > 275kV > 400kV
- GIS & AIS Equipment Support Structures
- CSE, Line Landing gantries, Platforms & Access systems
- SMOS Structures
- Signaling gantries and structures
- Trackside Access platforms and support structures
- LOC Platforms – GRP platforms, handrailing and walkways
- New Station and platform extensions
- Foundation structures, grillages & piles
- Footbridges, Stairs & Ramps
- Telecommunication support masts & towers
- Modular Equipment Housing & Frames
- Turnkey Buildings – Structural Steel framing, Cladding and watertight envelope
Since 1993, we have gained a wealth of experience in manufacturing all UK tower design with reference projects from all UK DNOs.
Our scope of supply includes
- Engineering (3D Model, GAs, Detailing and listing)
- Material Supply
- Surface Treatments
- Logistics & Transportation
- Installation & Site works
- Project Management & Planning
Providing fabricated products up to and including CE marking Execution Class 4, whilst always maintaining a safety first approach to successful project delivery, operating to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 and Achilles audited (Supplier ID 00013457) and verified RISQS audited and verified (Supplier ID 4359).
Please contact us to discuss your current and future project requirements.