Halfway Through Our 30 for 30 Campaign and It’s Press Ups Next!
As part of our 30 for 30 Campaign – celebrating 30 years in business and with events and donations to support local charities and good causes – Had Fab is gearing up for a press up marathon that will support Cancer Research.
Taking place from July, the press up challenge will see members of the Had Fab team, their family, friends and even suppliers complete 1000 press ups in the month with all sponsorship monies received donated to Cancer Research.
The challenge equates to 27 press ups each day and numbers continue to rise with more signs up registering to take part every day.
‘30 for 30’ was launched in January – a campaign pledging to provide thirty donations to a different local charity or not for profit organisation, each month throughout 2023.
So far, donations have included:
- 30 bunches of flowers to Haddington Care Home
- 30 Easter Eggs to the Royal Hospital for Children in Edinburgh
- Food parcels to the East Lothian Food Bank
- A much-needed accessibility ramp to the same food bank charity
- Support to Dansa Gru Brath dance school and;
- A donation of £1000 to Fa’side Women and Girl’s Group
To find out more about our 30 for 30 Campaign and donations made to date, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. To put forward your organisation for support, contact us through the same channels or on the contact number below.
Or, to find out how Had Fab can work with you to meet your structural engineering and metal fabrication needs, give us a call on 01875 611 711.